2 A Little LTHL Dialogue

>> Monday, October 24, 2011

I would not be surprised if my little brother whole-heartedly believed he was adopted and had already begun the search for his biological life-givers. Case in point, Sunday dinner convo with the fam…


Brother Will: I haven’t been to the movies in forever. Y’all seen anything good?

Cara: I went and saw that new movie with George Clooney and I thought it was good.

Will: Which one? George Clooney hasn’t been in anything good since Oceans 11.

Cara: Yes he has! He has been in tons of good movies…

Will: Name one.

Cara: What was the one where he ran around killing all of the Nazis?

Will: Inglorious Bastards. That was Brad Pitt, not George Clooney.

Cara: Oh.

Dad chimes in: Well what about A Beautiful Mind. That was a great movie.

Will: Again, not George Clooney. That was Russell Crowe.

Cara: Oh…but wait! That other movie! The one with the goats!

Will: Ohhhhh yeah. The Men Who Stare at Goats! You’re right. That was George Clooney.

Cara: Yes!

Will: …terrible movie.


clip_image002

2 comments:

Shelly,  October 24, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Ha! I cant ever remember which actors were in what movies either. Funny!

Cara @ Live the Home Life October 26, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

I'm not a huge movie person, but I don't think I've met a George Clooney movie that I absolutely hate...but maybe I like his movies for reasons other than acting ability and plot lines. Just maybe.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP