2 Next Up: Time for a Trim

>> Friday, October 21, 2011

After successfully knocking out my first attempt at trim in my master bath, I’m ready to take on a slightly bigger task…

master bath trim_2 master bath trim_1


…putting the finishing trim touches on my den.

At Home_Oct 2011_10At Home_Oct 2011_8

After replacing dark, dated paneling with sheetrock over a year ago, other projects have pushed this task to the back burner.

Den Trim_3

Den Trim_1

Den Trim_2



Not glamorous. Not super dramatic. But high time this to-do is checked off the around-the-house DIY list. Check back soon for the after shots and how-to!


Have a great weekend and go Hogs!


clip_image002

2 comments:

Decorating by Michelle October 25, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

I love your den and I love the artwork in your den. Very nice job. Alayna Gilliam passed your blog to me. I started a blog earlier this month. It is a little rough now. Check it out at: http://www.decorating-by-michelle.blogpsot.com

Cara @ Live the Home Life October 26, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

Thanks for stopping by, Michelle! I'm so glad Alayna sent you my way!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP