2 Party Pics: Restore & After

>> Friday, October 14, 2011

Last month’s Restore & After event benefiting Habitat for Humanity was a blast and my camera whiz pal, Cara Beth Buie, was on site snapping photos of all the fun. An event centered around rehabbing furniture, it’s no surprise that I'm completely onboard with this unique fundraising concept…it also gives me an excellent excuse to whip up a few extra furniture flips of my own to donate to a great cause.

imageimage

image

image

image

image

image

imageimageimage




A fun time for sure, I’m already looking forward to next year!

clip_image002

2 comments:

Caitlin,  October 14, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

Looks like a fun night!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP