1 ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas…

>> Monday, December 28, 2009

imageAnd all through the house.

Not a creature was stirring
except for poor Ralph.

White curtains were hung
‘round the windows with care.

But Ralph’s belly was rumbling,
and he didn’t care…

I bet by now you’re catching the drift of our little Christmas Eve adventure. We’ll just say that Ralph definitely lived up to his name when he, umm, Ralphed all over a curtain panel.

Maybe he caught a bug? Or just got a wee bit too excited about the Christmas toys to come? It’s anyone’s guess, but one thing was for sure: we had a dirty panel to scrub down.

Now, I know curtains are notorious for shrinking in the wash, but finding a drycleaner open on Christmas is a rare feat. I read all of the online product reviews and how-tos, but my stubborn side convinced the I’m-warning-you side that these curtains would not shrink.

After scrubbing, washing, line drying and ironing, my I’m-warning-you side quickly morphed into my I-told-you-so side…

image

This shorty panel will soon find itself a nice new home behind the sofa, and if you are wondering if Ralph still received his presents after his untidy incident…


IMG_3768

IMG_3796

 
You betcha. Spoiled. Rotten.

-Cara

1 comments:

J.G.,  December 28, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

the same thing happened to my dog recently. i think it was maybe a 24 hr bug or someting.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP