0 Homemade With Love

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Don’t you just love handmade gifts? Knowing that the giver spent the time it took to whip up the gift thinking about the givee puts a happy feeling in my heart. Don’t be fooled. It is no easy task! The time, energy and skill required of a handmade gift makes the checkout line at Target a bit more tolerable in my book.

Imagine my delight when I was presented with the most adorable homemade gift I’ve seen in a long time. A big thank you to my aunt for this little treat…

IMG_3652

IMG_3710

IMG_3705


How stinkin’ cute is that?! I had to put this culinary number to work, so break and bake cookies were in order. Did you think I would make from scratch and risk covering my pretty new apron in flour? I think not…

IMG_3659 IMG_3695


The pups of course were along for the ride. However, no sweets for these nuggets. Ralph & June prefer their veggies…
 

IMG_3667

IMG_3681

IMG_3702    

In case you are playing the roll of hostess this holiday, you too may need a fancy apron of your own. Check out these cute as pie aprons from Etsy, store bought pie of course…

image image


image image

image image



-Cara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP