2 All I Want For Christmas

>> Tuesday, December 22, 2009

image 
My you look pretty/handsome today. Is that a new shirt? Well, the color definitely suits you. Are you flattered yet? Good, because we need the help of your keyboard capable fingers.

The fabulous super-blog Apartment Therapy is holding their 2nd annual Homies Awards focused on finding and recognizing blogs dedicated to all things home. We want one. We want one bad.

What’s that you say? How can you help?

Here’s the scoop, click here to be transported to the nomination page. Then just sign in and nominate Live the Home Life. We will love you forever and then some.

Thanks for your help, and happy living!

-Eric & Cara

2 comments:

Samantha December 22, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

oh gosh, found you through apartment therapy,The Homies 2009, I think by the time I have finished, my google reader will be cho-a-block!

Cara @ Live the Home Life December 22, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

I know what you mean! There are so many great blogs out there that I can hardly keep up. Thanks for visiting!

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP