2 Miracle Mums

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have witnessed a miracle, my friends. Yes, that’s right. A miracle. Allow me to divulge what leads me to this conclusion.

You see, Eric D. Wilkerson is the wonderful type of husband that brings home flowers for his undoubtedly phenomenal wife…that would be me. I know what some of you negative Nancy’s are thinking: Those Wilkerson kids have only been married a few years. Of course he still brings home flowers. Good point, but I feel that sharing Eric’s newlywed kindness with all of you fine folks raises the bar a bit, thus I can squeeze a few more years of flowering gifts from him.

Anyway, back on track, almost three weeks ago Eric arrived home with these little friends in tow…

IMG_3446 
Lovely, I know, but notice anything strange?…I’ll give you a moment…Come on. Look closely…They are still alive! Three weeks of sitting in the same water as day one and these puppies are not only still kicking but show no sign of backing down. 

IMG_3447 
I am starting to worry that with mutant genes like this, they may be plotting to take over the world.

-Cara

2 comments:

The Doose's December 3, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Those are beautiful! Eric D is good to you!!! Whenever we have flowers we have to hide them from Harold, which makes them pretty much a waste. Oh well, I love harold more than flowers anyday!

Cara @ Live the Home Life December 3, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

I might also add that there is nothing on this planet more beautiful than Harold. Flowers have nothing on him. Have a great day!

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP