2 Back on Track

>> Monday, December 7, 2009

IMG_3269 Remember that one time I swore up down left and right that I was going to be ahead on gift buying AND wrapping this year? Well, last night 3/4 of the Wilkerson zoo and I sat down to keep this gift wrap train on track. Ralph, June and Marlo were all excellent helpers. Tooty the Scrooge stayed away. We’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she’s a bit camera shy…





I think poor Ralph was under the impression that all of the gifts were for him. Bless his pea-pickin’ heart.

-Cara

2 comments:

Alex,  December 7, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Poor Ralph! I can't get enough of his ears!

Amanda,  December 7, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

I like June's sweater!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP