0 Just Sold: The Bourdo’s Big Buy

>> Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A great big congratulations to Shawn & Ragan on their first home! I was so happy when I received an out of the blue email from Ragan a few months back. A good mutual friend of ours (maybe you remember Jennifer from her amazing sold photo last year?) sent Ragan my way to help her and her hubby, Shawn, find their first place. I was pumped and knew upon our first meeting to talk about kicking of their house hunt that this one would be one fun home search…and it was!

Bourdo_1Bourdo_2

Congrats again to Shawn & Ragan! Don’t you dare think that I’ll ever forget about that fabulous screened in porch you have hanging off the the back of your house. I’ll bring the wine.

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP