3 Shop The Home Life

>> Monday, May 7, 2012

Hola friends and haaaaaaaappy Monday! I‘m super pumped to share with you the newest addition to Live The Home Life. Shop The Home Life!

image

Why the shop? Basically the idea stemmed from guilt. Pure guilt. If you’ve hung around this blog for a bit you already know that I’m a big fan of creating the individual style of my home with shabby chic pieces I’ve picked up over the years. I’ve received more emails than I can count from readers making me blush with their sweet compliments on my house and asking where they can find similar items for their own space. Since the answer isn’t always as easy as “Target, Aisle 14” and more like “that-little-thrift-store-that-I-can’t-remember-the-name-of-buried-in-the-back-of-the-store-under-a-pile-of-dusty-books-but-sorry-I-grabbed-the-only-one” I wanted to create an affordable online shop where I can share my finds with you all. It’s my goal to keep everything in the shop super affordable and extra precious.



A few of my favorites that I will have an amazingly hard time parting with below…

IMG_4276

Lovely white ceramic bowl with cut-outs. The only item I have two of…$18

IMG_4275

Vintage General Electric Transistor Radio…$15

IMG_4333

Vintage Matchstick Holder. So stinkin’ cute…$12

IMG_4345

A. Lanternier Saucer. Perfect for a bedside jewelry or pretty soaps…$6


Head on over to the LTHL shop to check out all of the available items. I’ll be battling my inner hoarder and adding new items each week.

clip_image002

3 comments:

Stephanie,  May 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

What a great idea! I love your style but am really really bad at finding old things and working them into my rooms.

Melinda,  May 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

Will be coming up the weekend after Mother's Day save for stuff for me!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP