1 Owl Play

>> Thursday, May 17, 2012

Remember this adorable little fella that made his debut in the LTHL Shop earlier in the week?

IMG_4385

Ever since he rolled into the construction site, those big sad eyes have been killing me. Sure, I talk all the time about how my furniture rehab projects “speak” to me, but no rehabbed dining chair has ever had such a pitiful gaze. I couldn’t take it any more. This nugget was next in line for a trip to the Rehabilitation Station.

On a whim, I remembered that I had a half empty can of white gloss spray paint let over from a recent lamp revamp

Owl_4

…and I always have a sheet of plywood hanging around the backyard (much to the confusion of my yard guy: I mean, Cara? You do realize you’re crushin’ any hope of growing grass in this part of the yard don’tcha?) for impromptu spray paint emergencies just like this one…

Owl_2

I felt the stars align and it was high time this little guy found himself a permanent perch in this construction site of mine.

Owl_3IMG_4402IMG_4398

I think this is the part of the post where I officially proclaim this little find as SOLD.

clip_image002

1 comments:

Rachel,  May 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

The owls looks so cute painted white. I would have kept it too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP