4 What Where When Why

>> Monday, May 14, 2012

Ouch

What:
Foot soak.

Where: Kitchen sink.

When: This morning.

Why: In an attempt to recreate this guy, I stepped on a rusty nail while digging through a old wood pile. The last time I had a tetanus shot was when my biggest concern was which color bands I’d have the orthodontist attach to my grill that month, and while shots are not my thing, neither are painful body spasms, lasting for several minutes, typically triggered by minor occurrences, such as a draft, loud noise, physical touch or light…

clip_image002

4 comments:

Amy,  May 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM  

Yikes! I know that had to hurt!

Cara @ Live the Home Life May 14, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

It didn't feel great, that is for sure. Not a bad cut though (Whew!)...I think the shot will hurt worse than the nail!

Cara

The Doose's May 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM  

I was thinking you were soaking your dogs for the same reason as me....too much fun on the dance floor!

Unknown May 17, 2012 at 8:15 AM  

The integration of wood countertops into kitchens has become growing steadily over the years and since wood is warmer to touch than stone it happens to be an excellent choice pertaining to kitchen island areas.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP