0 (More) Table Talk

>> Monday, January 9, 2012

Hands down, one of my favorite monthly reads is House Beautiful…and while it’s true that I’m hard pressed to find a home centered magazine I don’t like, this one is still a winner, with one of my favorite tidbits being the Send Us a Picture section where readers send in photos of what’s happening around their own casa. I absolutely love seeing the different styles of real people from all over the country and not just the fabulously facelifted concoctions of legit interior designers.

House Beautiful Table_4House Beautiful Table_3

This month’s Send Us a Picture was especially fun for my furniture flipping heart since it featured more than one rehabbed table that had been given new life…

House Beautiful Table_2House Beautiful Table_1

…Not to mention sent me straight down memory lane revisiting all of the rehabbed and repurposed tables laying around my own place.

IMG_5049

IMG_8317

Table_20

table_2


clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP