1 Kitchen Mood Board

>> Monday, January 16, 2012

One of my absolute favorite parts of any room redesign is putting together a mood board for the space. A designated spot to store all of the ideas that rattle around in my brain. Even though any one mood board I throw together undergoes 1,000+ changes before the room is complete, a mood board is a great way to not only keep track of what I like but also (and most importantly) it’s one of the best ways to see what all of my ideas will look like together. So let’s do it. Here’s my kitchen mood board to date…

image



1. Wall color:
Rice Grain by Sherwin Williams is one of my favorites and was a no brainer choice when it came to my kitchen. A great neutral with the tiniest smidge of green. Love it.

2. Backsplash: White subway tile was the winner from the get-go. It’s tough to go wrong with this one.

3. Appliances: For my kitchen, I need good quality but not over-the-top crazy expensive stainless appliances. Already checked off my my to-list and loading on the delivery truck soon.

4. Lighting: The perfect little brushed nickel pendant light for over the kitchen sink.

5. Cabinets: White shaker cabinets will be shakin’ their way into my kitchen very soon.

6: The unmentionables:…still on the fence with countertops, cabinet hardware and floor tile so more changes to the mood board are on the way!


clip_image002

1 comments:

Natalie,  January 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM  

I love shaker style cabinets! That will look so good!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP