0 The Before Story: The Kitchen

>> Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year, y’all! Around these parts a new year brings a new project. It’s time to tackle this bad boy…

IMG_6845
IMG_3994

So what’s the plan? I’m still working on that part, but I do know the overall goal is to combine my kitchen and laundry room and rid this space of all traces of the 1960s. Here’s all I’ve had time to extract from my scattered DIY train of thought and throw down onto paper. I figure I’ll have plenty of time to think while I pack up dishes…

image



One thing is for sure. The next couple of months will be filled with saw dust and takeout and I could not be more excited.

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP