1 Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Changes…

>> Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It’s amazing how one visit from a plumber can turn your entire construction site upside down and also prove the importance of planning ahead. During my plumber pal’s visit, it was decided that the best plan of action would be to move the planned doorway connecting my laundry room from here…

image 
…to here…

image

Fine by me since that was my original thinking when I signed my name on the dotted line and made this 1960s kitchen my very own two years ago…and not to mention this change will save me a penny or two when it comes to paying the cabinet fella, since he won’t have to build an entirely new chunk of cabinetry to house my range.

image

image


Goodness it feels good to inch my way closer to finalizing the layout for this kitchen/laundry room project! But just to make extra special sure I’m moving in the right direction, it’s time to bring in the big guns (in the form of my architect dad) to go over my game plan. Stay tuned. Hopefully my kitchen dreams will still be in tact.

clip_image002

1 comments:

The Brewers January 6, 2012 at 6:57 AM  

Not that my opinion counts in any way, but I think you will like this layout better!!! I was worried that you wouldn't have enough prep space by your range with the previous design. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP