4 A Little LTHL Dialogue

>> Saturday, October 2, 2010

IMG_4986

More from my Granimal…


Gran: Cara! Let’s go to lunch today. I’ll let you take me.

Cara: Ok, where do you want to go?

Gran: You’re taking me out, so you pick.

Cara: I want something kind of healthy.

Soup & salad sound good?

I feel like I’ve put on a few pounds.

(Obviously I was fishing for the expected grandmotherly comment about how great you look regardless of how many potato chips and tubs of ice cream you’ve gobbled down over the past few weeks…)

Gran: That’s a great idea. We don’t want you turning into a big fatty.


Oh, Gran. Always keepin it real.

clip_image002

4 comments:

Courtney,  October 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

lol your gran sounds hilarious and kind of like my nanna!

Cara @ Live the Home Life October 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Courtney, she definitely keeps us laughing. Glad you have a Nanna like my Gran. They are the best!

Cara

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish October 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Haha! Sounds like my grandma! Hysterical! I love it when they keep it real!

Jonnie Honse October 8, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Hilarious! Can you Gran be my Gran too?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP