5 A Little LTHL Dialogue: Farewell to Ralph

>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have a bit of sad news for my LTHL friends. My sweet little guy Ralph headed to puppy heaven last week. With his goofy ears and turned out feet, he never failed to bring a smile to my face. 

IMG_4825

IMG_4028

 

 

 



With one fewer family member hanging around this construction site of mine, leave it to Gran to have just the words to cheer me up.


IMG_4986 Gran: Cara, I am so sorry to hear about Ralph. I know you will miss him.

 



Cara: Thanks, Gran. I will miss him. He was such a great puppy.

Gran: Well, when my dog Sadie died (from eating too much butter over the course of her six year life, mind you) I decided to make a scrapbook and write down the funny things that Sadie used to do.

Cara: That is a great idea…

Gran: Yes, it was, but then again, I have lots of great ideas.

Cara: Well, what did you write about?

Gran: One thing that Sadie used to do was bark every time someone passed gas. She would announce it to the whoooooole room. Yes, she did….She was a good dog.


Thanks for the cheering up, Gran. You always know just what to say.

As a final farewell to my sweet little guy, I’ll leave you with his last LTHL video—a behind the scenes look at June & Ralph’s Halloween photo shoot. Ralph, you will be missed buddy.




clip_image002

5 comments:

Allison October 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

Aw, Cara, I am so sorry. I'm sure you gave him a happy life.

Cara Beth October 26, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

awwe, that is a cute video! Ralph, you will be missed!

The Doose's October 26, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Aw. Little Ralph always so happy and ready to play! He was given lots of hugs and snuggles! Annie will miss him and so will we doose's

the cape on the corner October 26, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

oh, so sad! i am so sorry for you guys. so glad gran is comic relief.

Cindy @The Flipping Couple October 27, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Cara, so sorry to hear that Ralph is gone. What a sweet ball o' fur.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP