5 Two is Better than One

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday, ya’ll! Let’s wrap up this work week with a little table talk…

image
Before, these two awkward corners in my living room were looking awfully bare and had been on the forefront of my rehabbing brain as I bounced from thrift store to thrift store over the past few months…

image 


…but nothing was grabbing me by the heart strings, begging to be loaded into the Prius and hauled home to my construction site. Until, this hot little number waltzed into my life…

IMG_7377

IMG_7382

 
Slap a sold sticker on it, baby, because this once-a-dining-room-table was mine!

Now, before we dive into all of the decorating goodness, let’s take a brief intermission and talk about why this dining room table would actually work as two console tables.

Lucky for me, the third leg on both halves of the table were positioned so that each side could stand on its own without additional support…

image

IMG_7407


Alright, now back to the good stuff!…

IMG_7398

IMG_7401

IMG_7403IMG_7402

IMG_7399

IMG_7405


image image

Have a great weekend, ya’ll! Knock out a few home projects of your own…AND send before & after shots my way so that we can do the “you did it!” happy dance together!

clip_image002

5 comments:

Becki,  October 8, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Where did you buy the table? It looks great in that room.

Cara @ Live the Home Life October 8, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Jeff, thanks for stopping in and glad I could solve the mystery! :)

Becki, I found the table at my local Habitat for Humanity ReStore...also known as my heaven on earth. For $45 I couldn't pass it up!

Cara

Jonnie Honse October 8, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

AMAZING!!! What a great find! You're beyond amazing with your decorating eyes!

Diane@ At Home October 9, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

so clever! love your before and afters, always so well done.

Alycia Wicker October 15, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Aren't you a clever girl? Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP