2 Reader Redo: Owen’s Dresser

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

Remember this furniture flip game plan I whipped up for little Owen’s room a while back?…

image

Feeling a little lifeless, this dresser was in need of a fun pick-me-up fit just for a new baby boy. A few coats of paint and new knobs were all this guy needed to be up and running again…

image 


I had a blast putting together this game plan for Owen (and his mom, Amy), so I was super pumped when the after shots appeared in my inbox. Brace yourself for a major dose of cuteness…

image

Knock my socks off. How adorable is that? Great job Amy and congratulations on the arrival of your sweet baby boy!

clip_image002

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP