5 Bring on the Glitter

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

It’s starting. It always sneaks up on me, but I love every second of it.

Of course I’m talking about the holiday section of Hobby Lobby. Heading in purely to take advantage of 1/2 off photo frames, I was immediately sidetracked by all of the lovely, sparkly, jolly, glittery, holiday goodness. Serious whiplash followed by an audible gasp.

Ornaments_1 Ornaments_2 Ornaments_3 Ornaments_4 Ornaments_5 IMG_3302IMG_3318
I’m easily distracted by shiny objects and that is perfectly acceptable this time of year. What about you? Have you already started stocking up on holiday goodies? Please tell me I’m not alone…

clip_image002

5 comments:

Sarah Beth,  October 14, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

I'm guilty! Already bought two wreaths, new stocking for my nephew and way too many ornaments.

Anonymous,  October 14, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Don't worry, I too have the same guilty pleasure. I have been doing Christmas shopping for months now. BTW, I love the red and green ornaments in the photo!

T. Smathers

Kristen,  October 14, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

I am now violently depressed that I don't have a Hobby Lobby near me. I would take pictures of the aisles and frame them - your last two shots would be perfect. I LOVE the holidays!

The Brewers October 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

I am so with you! As much as I love Fall and pumpkins, I'm already planning my first "post-baby" christmas decor! I can't wait to hit up hoblob to buy the ornaments for her tree!!!

Cara @ Live the Home Life October 15, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Sarah Beth, glad to know I'm not alone!

Thanks, Tara! The ornaments in the last two pictures were from my tree last year...also Hobby Lobby finds! The red stars were among my favorites fand my fingers are crossed that they carry them again this year. Maybe in green!

Kristen, you make me laugh. Frame away girl!

Brewer crew, I'm with ya! I feel like fall is just a tease until December rolls around. I bet your post-little-nugget tree will be fabulous!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP