2 A Little LTHL Dialogue: Gran’s Birthday & Future Plans

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Gran! She is 86 today and still shelling out some of the most entertaining conversations…


Gran: Cara! Listen to this. My friend’s Aunt Clara was expelled from the nursing home.

Cara: Expelled? What did she have to do to be expelled?

 

 



Gran: Well, every time someone came into her room she would throw things at them until they would leave.

Cara: Oh. I guess that would do it.



Gran: All I know is that when it’s my turn to go to the home, I am going to be soooo nice and push everyone around in their wheelchairs whether they want me to or not.



Cara: What if they throw things at you?

Gran: Well…if they call you and tell you I ran over someone with my wheelchair, just tell them that you don’t care.


On another note, after moving to Little Rock from Dallas, Gran decided that becoming an Arkansas Razorbacks fan was only the right thing to do—I’m not going to argue with that! Let’s call those hogs, Gran…



clip_image002

2 comments:

Cara Beth October 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

haha. that's cute! cherish those videos, Cara! I wish I had more video of my grandparents. That is just too cute.

Melissa,  October 13, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

I love the look on her face when she opens it. Very cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP