>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Snow days are the absolute best. Very rarely do we see white fluffy snow in Arkansas, so we were extra delighted when we woke up this morning to find inches of the stuff gathered outside our window. Prime conditions for a little virtual shopping by a cozy fire.
Check out these whimsically quirky finds from Patina…
1. Cheese plate set: A few companions for my most favorite of dairy products.
2. Wind down after a long day with the help of their frasier fir candle & santika soap.
3. Bluebird corkscrew: A fancy partner in crime for #1’s best friend, vino.
4. With the gingko apron & oven mitt, even if you aren’t a whiz in the kitchen—like, um, some of us—you’ll at least look the part with this snazzy gear.
5. Cheese knife set with a built in cheat sheet. Hostessing doesn’t get much easier than that my friends!