6 The Nag List

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

Besides the obvious Realtor responsibilities in store for the week, I have a whole host of other tasks knocking at my door. You’ll help keep me accountable for completing them right?

- Watch the Olympics. In the words of my buddy J. Doose (pronounced like “Dose-E” but it makes life more fun to pretend it is said like “Deuce”), when the world comes together, we watch.

- Pack. We are moving into our construction site in just one short week! With painting behind me (for now), boxes and packing tape are in our 7 day forecast.

- Research College Hunks Hauling Junk. 

The new house needs to shed a few leftovers from 1968 that are still hanging around. 

Anyone ever used them? E-Dub is pretty hunky in my option but unfortunately he doesn’t have easy access to a dumpster.



- Take down the Christmas lights that are still dangling from the tree in the front yard. Pitiful, I know. We can say that we forgot they were there, but the sad truth is we tried to forget they were there…especially after our experience with our pal Christmas tree.

- Finish reading my current book of choice so that I can move on to The Help. Anyone read it? Did you love it? I gotta know!


-Cara

6 comments:

Anne,  February 14, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

I haven't had the chance to start The Help yet but I have heard rave reviews.

Christie,  February 15, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Good luck packing for the move!!

Sarah K.,  February 15, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Read it. It is such a good book.

Susan B.,  February 16, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

I downloaded The Help audio book from the library. Its 18 hours! but I highly recommend the audio version because the dialects are so good and you can "read" while you paint!

Elizabeth February 18, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Adored The Help. I was skeptical when my MIL loaned it to me but it was wonderful.

Good luck with the floors!

Cara @ Live the Home Life February 19, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

Good thinking, Susan! I am getting a little tired of hearing the same songs played over and over on the radio while I paint away. I'm ready for a change.

Elizabeth, I know what you mean about book references from the ol' mother-in-law. (If you are reading this Deb-o, you know I am kidding! Love you, lady!)

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP