>> Sunday, February 14, 2010
Besides the obvious Realtor responsibilities in store for the week, I have a whole host of other tasks knocking at my door. You’ll help keep me accountable for completing them right?
- Watch the Olympics. In the words of my buddy J. Doose (pronounced like “Dose-E” but it makes life more fun to pretend it is said like “Deuce”), when the world comes together, we watch.
- Pack. We are moving into our construction site in just one short week! With painting behind me (for now), boxes and packing tape are in our 7 day forecast.
- Research College Hunks Hauling Junk.
Anyone ever used them? E-Dub is pretty hunky in my option but unfortunately he doesn’t have easy access to a dumpster.
- Take down the Christmas lights that are still dangling from the tree in the front yard. Pitiful, I know. We can say that we forgot they were there, but the sad truth is we tried to forget they were there…especially after our experience with our pal Christmas tree.
- Finish reading my current book of choice so that I can move on to The Help. Anyone read it? Did you love it? I gotta know!