2 Just a Thought: Paint Pants

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let’s talk about paint pants for a moment. You know. Paint pants? The pair of jeans/sweatpants/PJ bottoms that you dig out of the back of your closet when it comes time to whip out the old brush and roller.

IMG_4415 

They are minimum of five years old and for most of us serve as an unfriendly reminder of how we used to be able to slide right into them. Now we have to shimmy, squat and suck to button those suckers.

But the trusty paint pant also makes us feel just a smidge more handy. Paint pants are your cheerleader. Your backup when no towels are to be found and you have to get that smudge off your wall stat. You’re out of painters tape and have to cut in commando style? With paint pants you can. With paint pants you are a weekend warrior.



Happy Valentine’s Day!

-Cara

2 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses February 14, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Hi Cara! You know, I think "my" only paint pants have been my husband's oversized boxers or sweatpants. REALLY oversized, so I look pretty ridiculous! They do the job, though.

Kelly


p.s. Thanks for your comment about my blog. I'm glad you enjoy!

Cara @ Live the Home Life February 14, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Hi Kelly! I have a few pairs of those myself...as a matter of fact, I'm wearing them now!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP