3 Progress/The Before Tour: Backyard

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Before we head out to the backyard, we’ll catch you up on our weekend progress. Anything look different?

image
image
image
Wahoo! So much lighter & brighter already. Let’s prime and paint this bad boy!…and clean up the pile of 1968 hanging out in the middle of the room.

I wish I could give you the step by step how-to, but we didn’t lift a finger for this project. We Wilkersons are packing up and moving in just 3 short weeks and didn’t need a DIY sheetrock debacle to throw us off track. Our friend Fernando stepped in to help out with this one. If you need his number, let us know. He works miracles.

Alright, let’s scoot out back…

image 
I’ll let E-Dub be your tour guide. I don’t think he realized I was snapping photos while he was outlining his plans for the backyard.

Flagstone patio. Great idea, hun…(click)…

imageimage

image
Alright! That wraps up our Before Tour. Now we have to face the tough stuff. The to-do list.

-Cara

3 comments:

Kortney,  February 2, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

Whoa! It already looks like an completely different room. What color are you going to paint?

Cara @ Live the Home Life February 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

I know! I can hardly believe the difference the ligther walls make.

As for paint color, we are going with a light, warm neutral for the living areas. We're Realtors, so of course we have a hard time straying from "buyer friendly" neutral colors. :)

-Cara

Sharon,  February 2, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Amazing already! I cannot wait until I get to see the after photos!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP