6 The Before Tour: Master Bedroom & Bath

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

Rounding up the interior of our Before Tour is the master bedroom! A true master suite complete with a walk-in closet and full bath, let’s check it out shall we?

image


image 
Much like the guest bedroom, all we need here in the master is a little polish & shine. Spiff up the hidden hardwood floors, slap on a few coats of paint and we’re in business!


image

image


Catch a sneak preview of the hardwoods in the master closet…(big dramatic sigh)…I fall in love all over again.

The master bath needs some love in a bad way, but we’ll make it happen! At least it’s a smidgen of a step up from our pink lady of a guest bath.

-Cara

6 comments:

Shelly,  February 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

It is nice that you have a master bathroom. When I bought my house last year, I thought I would just need one bathroom until my husband starting spending more time in there than I did! :)

Cara @ Live the Home Life February 1, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

We will enjoy the master bath. That is for sure! I can't say that Eric spends a ton of time primping, but he definitely uses his fair share of bathroom time.

-Cara

Elissa,  February 1, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

The hardwood floors will be amazing! Ready to see the place without carpet. Can't wait!

Erin P,  February 1, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Wow, it looks like you guys have taken on quite a project. I'm sure you'll have a blast! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see the results!

Cara @ Live the Home Life February 2, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

You're not kidding! We have a lot of work ahead of us. That is for sure.

-Eric

Sharon,  February 2, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Oops! I meant "guys" not "goys". Silly me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP