0 Raining Girls and Twirls

>> Tuesday, June 5, 2012

With a serious rainstorm crashing my Monday evening date with a much-in-need-of-a-face-lift mailbox and a can of spray paint, I needed another project to occupy my rehab hungry fingers. Fortunately for me, there are no shortage of projects around this construction site, but I was in the mood for something pretty. Less drywall and sandpaper. More primp and polish.

A couple of years ago, I snagged two lovely sketches from my wonderful Gran’s house. Some of my favorite items came directly from my Gran’s and truth be told, I’m a little embarrassed that I let these pretty house guests collect dust for so long.

IMG_4851IMG_4852IMG_4853

Nothing a couple of 50% off Hobby Lobby frames couldn’t cure.

IMG_4855

IMG_4861

Good news for all. My thrifty DIY urge was satisfied for the day and these lovely ladies get the chance to strut their stuff in my master bedroom.

Have you ever hidden a fabulous find away only to slap yourself months (or years, like me) later when you finally put them to good use? Do tell.


clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP