1 Mail Call for Help

>> Wednesday, June 6, 2012

With rain putting a mega damper on my rehabbing plans for the week, I was happy to wake up bright and early to a morning where I could put my spray paint skills to work. Let the mailbox rehab officially begin!

Mailbox paint_1

What’s in store for this beauty? I’m not entirely sure. This is definitely one of those projects where I take off running without sight of the finish line, but one thing is for certain, a chevron pattern is getting in on the action.

Any suggestions for this rehab?

clip_image002

1 comments:

Ashlynn,  June 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

A Chevron patter will look so cute!! Maybe in a fun color like teal or tangerine!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP