1 Shakin’ Things Up

>> Thursday, February 9, 2012

My kitchen reno is rolling right along and I’m shakin’ my tail feather over here in celebration of my brand spankin’ new shaker-style cabinet doors and drawer fronts that were installed this morning.

Kitchen Cabinets_3Kitchen Cabinets_2Kitchen Cabinets_1Kitchen Cabinets_4

I mean, really? Not even painted yet and I’m already spotting a huge improvement from my dark, depressing kitchen a few weeks ago in its before state…



IMG_2110 
Now it’s time to get my paint on in a big way to really bring this kitchen from dark and dated to light and sleek.

Kitchen Cabinets_7

My wonderful cabinet maker also left me with a few of the original drawer pulls. I’ll need to put these little cuties to work in some way…but I think I’ll spare my new light and bright kitchen from their presence.

Kitchen Cabinets_5Kitchen Cabinets_6




clip_image002

1 comments:

Angela,  February 10, 2012 at 9:08 AM  

You are right, already a big difference! Looking good!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP