2 It’s that time again…

>> Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Time to weave paint removal from hair/nails back into my daily beauty routine. In other words, my kitchen cabinets are primed and ready for the new shaker door fronts to be installed tomorrow. While one coat of white primer isn’t the most stunning transformation, priming the cabinets has started to give me a good visual of what my kitchen will look like with lighter cabinets. I’m getting giddy over here.

Cue the inspiration!…

image

Yeah, buddy. That’s what I’m talking about…but before I could put my paintbrush to work, another prep work assignment was given to me by my countertop fellow.

The old (pink) laminate countertops had an overhang that my sleek new quartz counters will not, so in order to save myself the trouble of having to go back and paint over the patch of wood where the overhang once was after my new counters are installed, a bit more demo was needed…

image

Using a hammer, the overhang was easily plucked from the rest of the countertop.

Kitchen demo_26
image
Kitchen demo_27

Dishwasher arrives today. Cabinet doors installed tomorrow. I’m smiling from ear to ear.


clip_image002

2 comments:

Beth Ann February 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM  

Love the inspiration kitchen! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP