1 Topiary Forms, Not Reserved for Green Thumbs

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

Finding a few fun decorative items to fill the void above the bookshelf in the guest bedroom has been on my to-do list for months. Not the write-down-and-scratch-off-once-complete to-do list, but the one you keep in the back of your mind that haunts you every time to are browsing around Target/TJ Maxx. You know the one.

Well fancy my delight when I stumbled upon the perfect pair of topiary forms online. CSN Stores saved the day! Perfect height. Perfect color. Same gently-used-but-still-oh-so-perfect yard sale feel as the rest of the room.

IMG_6514

IMG_6516

IMG_6508


My only complaint? This greedy gal wishes she had one more friend to turn this pair into a trio. I’ll add it to the list.

clip_image002

1 comments:

Carley,  July 13, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Those are in the perfect spot. I have a space above some of my built in shelves in our den that needs something like that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP