3 Let’s Make a Deal: Rosemary Mint Shampoo

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

Two LMADs in a row? What’s the deal, Wilkerson?

I know, but this one is worth it.

My favorite shampoo scent of all time courtesy of Aveda has been knocked off. Suave has probably had its rosemary & mint scent on shelves for years now, but its new to me and I am pumped! Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you see me cruising around town with a few bald patches thanks to spending too much time with my new addiction/best friend…

image

IMG_6480

Aveda
Shampoo + conditioner: $19.00
Suave
Shampoo + conditioner: $6.98



clip_image002

3 comments:

Cindy @The Flipping Couple July 12, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

Oh gosh, I LOVE Aveda products...but I canNOT cope and deal with the price tag. I'll have to check out the Suave version. Thanks for the heads up!!

plavax July 3, 2020 at 10:58 PM  

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much.
Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP