5 Reader Redo: Leslie’s Kitchen

>> Friday, July 16, 2010

Warning: You may experience some discomfort after your jaw drops 100 mph onto the floor upon glance at this amazing redo.

Leslie’s charming, yet a bit-too-cozy-for-culinary-comfort kitchen was in for a treat once she began a major space overhaul last year. Check out the unbelievable after shots…

Leslie Kitchen_afterimage


Keep drooling…

Leslie Kitchen_after1image


Can you believe it? Ready to move in? Good news, you can! Currently for sale, this Hillcrest home could be yours! Click here for more photos & info.

clip_image002

5 comments:

Jerra,  July 16, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Wow. I can't believe that is even the same kitchen.

Unknown July 18, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

This is the look I want my kitchen to have... think I would love to cook there,even if I don't love to cook :)

Cara @ Live the Home Life July 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Jerra, isn't it an incredible transformation?

You and me both, Millie! I won't lie to you. I've been mad at my kitchen ever since I saw Leslie's. I probably won't speak to it for weeks.

-Cara

millie@passiondecor July 25, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

Cara,you really made me laugh :D

Cara @ Live the Home Life July 25, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Millie, glad I could bring a smile to your lovely face!...but seriously. That kitchen? Wow.

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP