1 Just a Thought: Why Recline?

>> Friday, July 31, 2009

As Realtors, Eric & I parade through dozens of homes per week, and we are always intrigued when we happen upon a home theater. While a home theater is a fun bonus, I commonly find myself slightly disappointed when I walk away.

I like the idea of a fun gathering place where friends and family can hang out and watch a movie together, and I adore the idea of Brad Pitt’s face plastered across an entire wall of a room. So what’s the deal?

Then it hit me—it’s the abundance of leather recliners. Don’t get me wrong. If a recliner floats your boat, I’m on board, but why limit yourself and your home theater?

Check out the swanky home theater below. Here they used chaises for ultimate relaxation and even worked in leather with a comfy couch…

Theater

Just a thought.



-Cara

1 comments:

Rachel,  August 1, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Lol! It's true! People love recliners lined up in media rooms. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP