0 Birthday Wishes

>> Thursday, August 30, 2012

Yesterday I turned 27, and it was the first time I really felt a birthday. At 16 I didn’t actually feel like I belonged behind the wheel even though I was dying to get there. At 18 I was nowhere near ready to face the real world as an adult. And 21 meant nothing as I still have a hard time looking a bartender in the eye when he asks to see my ID. This year was different. This year I felt 27.

So much has already happened in the first seven years of my twenties, and yesterday when I turned another year older, I felt like I was exactly where I was supposed to be. Loving a life filled with the best family and friends that a 27 year old girl could ever dream of.

Cara Bday


Cara Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP