1 Just Sold: Kate’s New Construction Casa

>> Monday, July 2, 2012

A BIG congratulations to Kate on her very first home! Kate was referred to me by a mutual friend and I was thrilled to help her find her first place…and what a fab find we found! A brand spankin’ new spot for Kate to call home.

6001 Trammel Estate Drive


Kate with her wonderful dad right after closing on her new home. So excited!

Luck_1

One thing I love so much about my job are the new people I meet, and I am so so glad I had the chance to work with Kate and her wonderful family. Congrats again!


clip_image002

1 comments:

Andrea Devine July 16, 2012 at 10:10 AM  

Way to go KATE!!!! It was a pleasure working with you for the financing of your first home :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP