1 H-O-T Up In Here

>> Friday, July 6, 2012

One of the major perks of my job is that every now and then a day completely free of appointments rolls my way. Sure my cell phone still ring-a-lings its little heart out, emails have to be answered and paperwork still hangs over my head, but a complete day of working from home means laundry can be folded between text messages, my toenails have a decent chance to getting painted between voicemails and those obnoxious dust bunnies I’ve been kicking around all week will finally meet their death. A day of pure productivity!…until your AC decides to stop cooling and you and your sweaty ponytail feel too disgusting to do anything but dream of cooler weather and count the minutes until the repairman works his way to your casa.

image
image

 

image
image
image

clip_image002

1 comments:

The Doose's July 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

Where were these at the pool? hmmm?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP