2 Just A Thought: Really, Martha?

>> Monday, July 16, 2012

Martha Stewart and I have a serious love-hate thing going on. Of course it’s completely one-sided and goes without saying that the woman has absolutely no idea our relationship even exists. Nonetheless, I jump for joy when her magazines land in my mailbox and can’t wait to sop up all of the DIY goodness inside while simultaneously cursing her the entire time I’m flipping through the pages. 

My favorite “really, Martha?” moment from the latest issue jumped right at me why reading over what makes for an A+ hotel stay.

This has to be some kind of overly domesticated humor that was lost on me…or she’s 100% serious.

image

I get the handheld shower part. No one likes a grimy bubble bath, but making the bellman open the shower curtain? D-to-the-IVA.

A quick turn of the page and it got even better…

image

How about you don’t run around ruining life for the rest of us? Never mind the welcome letter, but double up on the chocolates, sister. Not all of us can wave our magic wand and an assortment of meringue creations with a striking resemblance to farm animals fall from the sky.


clip_image002

2 comments:

Yours Two Make July 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM  

talking about being picky. hahhaha

Cara @ Live the Home Life July 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM  

Seriously! Mainly I'm just feisty over the thought of ditching complimentary chocolate.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP