0 Keeping Up With the Client-Friends: Beren & Meredith

>> Tuesday, July 24, 2012

When one of my buyers closes on their house, I often find myself going through symptoms of withdrawal. Not the scary kind of shakes and shivers we all learned about in 9th grade heath class, but without the daily phone calls/emails/texts I miss my client-friends. Thank goodness I nag them to keep my posted on their home revamps.

This past weekend, my buddy Beren (remember her and her hubby’s sold pic that was just too stinkin’ precious) sent an update of their home progress since moving in. Not only have they been busy unpacking but they also found time to snag and install one heck of light fixture steal!

image

For just $29.00 at Home Depot and a little assembly, Jon & Beren are sporting a fabulously simple and super fun upgrade to their breakfast nook.

Photo Jul 22, 6 54 56 PM
Thanks to my buddies for reminding me how something as simple as switching out a light fixture can not only update a space but helps put your own personal stamp on your home.

AND be sure to check back tomorrow when Meredith’s DIY mirror recap goes live on At Home in Arkansas magazine’s blog!

IMG_5111IMG_5152 


clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP