2 LTHL Dialogue: Furniture Flipping Flashback

>> Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ready for a Rehabilitation Station flashback? Nearly two years ago I whipped this little nugget sized chair into shape for one of my favorite gal pals, Jessica, and her baby boy baby bump…

IMG_5751IMG_5886

IMG_5893

IMG_5894

 


A special little chair for a special little nugget. It’s been so much fun watching little Dean grow over the past year and a half and today I get this text from his momma that nearly sent me to tears…

photophoto

Three important things to note from this text/photo convo…

#1 Little baby Dean is now officially bigger than his DIY chair from Aunt Cara.

#2 Jessica and I clearly have a thing for Rob Dyrdek. Mainly because he has a skateboard riding bulldog.

#3 I’m fully prepped for a “how dare you post preggo pics” from J Doose in three. two. one…



clip_image002

2 comments:

Katie December 8, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

I love this post! Anything that combines way adorable kiddos, furniture rehab, AND Rob Dyrdek is a total win for me.

The Doose's December 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Please note that I HOPE that I was joking around when I made my belly "sit" in the chair for that pic! Hilarious. Thanks for the beautiful chair - and loving my baby boy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP