0 Rain, Rain, Go Away…

>> Monday, December 5, 2011

…come again another day…but please take your sweet time so that I can repair the leak in my chimney flashing and patch the drywall before your return.

photophotophoto 
My life in real estate has me thumbing through pages and pages of inspection reports on a daily basis, so when I heard the drip-drip-drip of my newest home imperfection, I didn’t freak and convince myself my roof was going to cave in and leave me and June dog sleeping in puddles of rain and our own tears. I knew exactly what the problem was and who needed to be called to fix it…and let’s be honest. I was more ticked about having to crane my neck to watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills while my TV is on the floor. #spoiledhomeownerproblems

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP