2 Pinterested?

>> Thursday, September 15, 2011

For many of us, the pinterest phenomenon is occupying an extreme chunk of free time, and let’s be honest, a fair amount of time that should be dedicated to workplace responsibilities…I won’t tell.

While I did my best in taking my sweet time jumping on the pinterest bandwagon for fear that I might just reach overload with one more online addiction, the inspiration and organization had me intrigued. But the hook? The part that really keeps me coming back for more? Finding my home’s doppelgangers! Knowing that somewhere out there, others also enjoy:

A painted white fireplace…

image
image


A dusty ladder moved indoors…

imageimage 

…and (most likely) expensive wall art that I whipped up DIY style for my own casa

imageimage

If you aren’t already pinterested, this is my official endorsement. It’s ridiculously fabulous.

clip_image002

2 comments:

Colleen Sullivan September 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

I loooove Pinterest! I've found myself searching for cool stuff just so I can pin it!

Cara @ Live the Home Life September 16, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

I know! It's so addictive and I love every second of it.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP