0 At Home in Arkansas: September Before & After

>> Friday, September 16, 2011

image


Our makeover maven Cara Wilkerson of Live the Home Life is back, and this time she has a furniture transformation that you can actually bring home with you! Read on for all the details…


Here we go again! Who’s up for a little furniture flipping fun? My hand is raised high and I have my fingers double crossed that yours is too. One of my favorite parts of any furniture rehab is the creative outlet it allows. However, truth be told, many times I crack open a can of paint without a plan in sight for the piece of furniture at hand. But over the course of a few days of adding a little of this here and a little of that there, I’m always surprised at the result. Sometimes I absolutely love the outcome, and other times, not so much. Regardless, the creative process gets my juices flowing and keeps me coming back for more. I tackled this month’s rehab with the exact same don’t-know-where-this-is-going-but-let’s-get-started-anyway gusto, and found myself dishing up a simple rehab with a twist. So let’s get the ball rolling by checking in with the before shots: a dusty little table in need of some creative intervention…click here for the how-to and after shots!

image 


This table will also be up for grabs at the upcoming Restore & After fundraiser benefiting Habitat for Humanity. For more details and to snag your tickets, click here.

Happy Friday, y’all!


clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP