0 Restore & After: Recap of the Rehabs

>> Wednesday, September 28, 2011

With Habitat for Humanity’s Restore & After fundraiser just 24 hours away, my donation creations are officially a wrap. There may or may not be a pair of arm chairs that did not make the cut, but overall I’m pretty pleased with my donations that will be up for auction tomorrow evening. Let’s revisit the before & afters… 

imageimage


imageimage



imageimage


imageimage



image Be sure to join us tomorrow as we ooh and ahh over all of the fabulously rehabbed items donated by folks much more talented than I. Click here for more info on the event and to reserve your tickets. I look forward to seeing you there!…and if you can’t join us, you can bet your tool belt I’ll meet you right back here with a full recap of the event.

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP