7 Putting on Our Party Pants

>> Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby June! Oh dear. 3 years old. 21 in puppy years. We need champagne, stat.

IMG_8069 
In honor of my Valentine baby, just a few reasons why I love this bearded angel…

#1 She looks like a gremlin that ate after midnight. Not following my thought process? Happens all the time…click here.



#2 She’s passionate about squirrels. Every life needs a purpose, and June’s is chasing furry-tailed rats around the backyard.


#3 She pays me no mind when I talk to myself/scream at (insert electronic device here)/butcher the words to Dexy’s Midnight Runners Come on Eileen.

If you think you may be as big a fan of British boys playing banjos as I am, do yourself a favor and join me on this journey…

 


Happy Birthday to my littlest love! Your momma loves you more than Starbucks coffee in the proper mug.

clip_image002

7 comments:

Amy,  February 14, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE! She is so cute and I love that song!

Kristen,  February 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Haha! I am laughing so hard all of the people who work around me are starting to look at me. Love this blog!

Jennifer H,  February 14, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

Hilarious! Great way to kick off a Monday. Happy Valentines Day!

Kristin,  February 14, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

Happy Birthday JUNE!!

Anonymous,  February 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

That's awesome! One of my favorites from the 80s!!

Cara @ Live the Home Life February 15, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

Agreed. It's completely ridiculous and I cannot get enough. June on the other hand is so over it.

Cara

Shelly Koehler,  February 23, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

Squirt's a Valentine's puppy too! He turned 10 this year - I guess that makes him a little old man ...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP