2 Anniversary Recap: The Gremlins

>> Friday, February 4, 2011

While I’m obviously pretty dang proud of myself for all the elbow grease I’ve put into my construction site over the past year, let’s be honest with ourselves, there are still a few gremlins hanging around my house waiting for their number to be called. We’ve revisited the pretty spaces this week, but what about the trolls? Less before & afters. More then & nows.

My den has gotten a bit more air time over the past few weeks since it’s steadily creeping up the gotta-get-done list, but still a definite work in progress…


image

image

The kitchen. By far the least blogged about space in my house. Oh dear. The pitiful lighting, pink countertops, far too dark cabinets. My kitchen in its present condition is built less for preparing a Julia Child-esque feast and more for mixing up a batch of margaritas. Fortunately, this works out well for me.

image image

And finally, my pink beauty. You know I couldn’t let the anniversary recap come and go without mentioning this dime piece.

image image



That’s it, my friends. I have to admit, I almost have the hint of a tear in my eye. I just can’t believe my 52 year old baby is another year older…but really, enough reminiscing. Let’s get back to what we do best around these parts. Tearing and repairing. See you next week!

clip_image002

2 comments:

Caitlin,  February 4, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

Your pink bathroom is adorable and much better without the wallpaper.

Carol-Anne February 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

I've read your archives and have really enjoyed reading about the progress with your house and also your real estate. I'm just starting a blog, here in Toronto, Canada and work as a home stager. Would love some comments or suggestions from you as I go along. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP