2 True Confession: Slacker Behavior

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Since we are friends, I feel a terrible compulsion to be completely honest and open with you. Full disclosure. Slim to nothing has been happening around my construction site this week. Unless your definition of major progress is attacking furballs with the dust buster because you are too lazy to properly sweep, it’s slim pickins in the LTHL DIY department this week.

In a failed attempt to make myself feel a little better about my slacker behavior, I glanced back to what I was up to exactly one year ago today. Sure enough, Cara one-year-younger had been hard at work…and when I say Cara one-year-younger, I really mean Mike the-hardwoods-guy had been hard at work. I was just thrilled I was finally able to walk on my freshly buffed and polished floors.

image 

clip_image002

2 comments:

Hilary,  February 23, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

Slacker? Whatever! You get more done in one hour than I do in an entire month around my house. I guess we can forgive you this time :)

Carol-Anne February 23, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

I'm not an agent, just a Home Stager, but I know how hard you have to work in the Real Estate biz! Don't worry.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP