6 Oh, what a day!

>> Monday, October 1, 2012

FB_profile pic Big, big news in my world today, friends. For the past few months, I’ve been working away to create Little Rock’s newest real estate company, The Property Group. My business partner (doesn’t that sound fancy?) and I have been planning around the clock over to turn our vision into reality and today, it’s finally here!

Our little real estate baby is born and has already hit the ground running. I can’t wait to share with you more details on what it took to get this business off the ground, what we have planned for the future and most importantly for the readers of this blog, what we have in store as we finish decorating our new office. You’ll know I’ll take you along on that ride!

In the meantime, cruise on over to The Property Group website and Facebook page for more scoop on what we’re up to.

Thank you, my wonderful friends, for all of your support over the years with my real estate adventures and rambling rehabs. You make my job so much fun!


Cara Signature

6 comments:

Candi October 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM  

That's great!!! I enjoy your blog. I don't think I've ever left a comment before. But, I have made a mental note to call you before I buy again. I'm trying to talk my husband into letting me buy a house and fix it up to sell. We'll see how that goes!

God bless!
Candi

Cara @ Live the Home Life October 1, 2012 at 5:37 PM  

Thanks, CB! We are so excited to get going.

Candi! I am so glad you left a comment on this post. Thank you for the nice compliment. It is great to hear from you and anytime you have questions, let me know.

Cara

Donna Barnett,  October 1, 2012 at 5:54 PM  

Congratulations, Cara! I am so happy for you!

Kendall Jones October 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM  

Cara - I'm SO excited for you! This is awesome, and I know you're going to be so successful with this new venture! When we move back to central AR (which we eventually will)...I am calling you!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP