0 Pin-spiration

>> Wednesday, October 10, 2012

With a weekend run to IKEA a success (thanks to one wonderful boyrfriend and a uhaul cargo van) my mind is starting to shift from office chairs and desks to wall art and accessories. Hovering under blank walls all day is no one’s idea of a good time. Fortunately Pinterest has been dishing up plenty of good ideas.

Last weekend, I picked up a few large white frames without a plan for how to fill them.

Photo Oct 10, 2 30 57 PMPhoto Oct 10, 2 31 04 PM

I’m thinking house cutouts similar (but on a larger) to this little number I pulled up on Pinterest could be fun…

image

We’ll see what actually ends up in this quartet of frames, but for now, I’m at least feeling that wall decor hope is within reach with the help of a little Pin-spiration.

Cara Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP